Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday, Monday

Hey guys and gals! So Ania and I have hit the single digits on our baby countdown! 9 more days til her due date... I can tell right now our little baby girl is stubborn, like her daddy, so she may not come on time. My guess is that she's comfortable and happy just chillin inside Ania. Too bad she's got to come into this sin filled world...

Anyways, I'm very glad to see our youth group slowly starting to pick up in numbers. It's encouraging to see so many people coming to learn about God. At least I hope that's what you guys are doing! I've always said it's never about the numbers. I still say that, but for your sakes I know seeing a few more people makes you happy. So I encourage you to invite your friends. If you can get them to church then Ania and I will do everything we can to encourage them to stay and continue to return.

You start school this week. My prayer for you is that you will continue to live your Christian life at school the same way you live it at church. It won't be easy, but you have lots of people praying for you. And if you ever need any help, Ania and I are just a phone call away!

Love yall,
Brent

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brent! Wow time flys by fast! It feels like just a few weeks ago that we found out that Ania had another person growing inside! Now there's only 9 more days!!! I actually have Freshman orientation today from 12:30-4:00. I have to admit I'm a little nervous:) Moms always told me how when I get to highschool I'll have no time, I'm beggining to see how that'll work out:( Oh well, I hope to see you soon,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete