Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 More Weeks

So tomorrow there will be 2 weeks left until our baby is born... if she decides to come on her due date. It's extremely exciting and extremely nerve-wracking all at the same time. Wow.... crazy how fast 9 months went by.

Youth!!!! I am so proud of you guys and gals. You are really starting to understand what it means to be a Christian and what it means to desire a life devoted to following Christ. It makes me extremely happy to see and hear your eagerness to dive into the Word and learn about what God wants to do in each of your lives.

Are there any topics that you feel like would be good for the youth group to study? I'm getting ready to start a study in the next couple months but before then I want to take time to go over some things that yall want to learn about. So now's the time to sound off and tell me what you want to learn!

1 comment:

  1. I think that obedience would be a good topic, I know that's somthing that I tend to have trouble with sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete