Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Miracles

So, Hannah was born September 3, 2010. I cannot even begin to tell yall how absolutely amazing it was to watch her being born and to hold her in my arms for the very first time. God showed me a miracle on that day. He answered my prayers. He gave me a very healthy baby girl who is perfect in every way. Needless to say I am one of the happiest guys on the face of the earth right now!

I am extremely proud of you guys as well! God is doing some amazing things in our youth group and slowly but surely I'm starting to see some growth, not just numerically but spiritually! I really hope that you are continuing to read your Bible every day for at least 10 minutes and then spending at least that much time just chit-chattin with God. He wants to talk to you. He cares about you. Spend some time with Him!

I'm working on schedules for the upcoming months. If you have any ideas for events/activities let me know so I can get them on the calender. High school guys and gals get ready for a Bible study starting within the next month or 2. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. i talked with ania a few weeks ago but i know its ben hectic so im shore she dident mention my idea but how about we do some local like day trip mishions or like have a lock in but mack it a contest to invite as meney of their frends ,idk i know its not a very good idea but there ya go hope they are helpfull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion Courtney! I want to do some missions projects and I have a few things in the works, but i'm not sure if they will make the schedule. They may just be last minute additions that I announce a week or so in advance.

    ReplyDelete