Monday, July 5, 2010

July

Well, fireworks was pretty fun even though it was extremely rainy. Thanks to the Robison family for making Ania and I's 4th pretty darn fun! Ania mentioned it felt like we were on vacation, and I'll have to agree. Sam, Kyle and I got some much needed card playing in, and Daniel got to cheat and beat me at SSB Brawl....

Tomorrow is back to work and that means preparing for Falls Creek. It's coming up so fast and there's still quite a bit left to do!

Question for the week: Why do Christians tolerate so much sin?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I seem to be the only one commenting, I feel lonely. I think Christians tolerate so much sin because it seems good and fun at the time also everyone else seems to be doing 'it' then mabey we just don't want to deal with it. Your currently only commenter,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brent. Like I cheated. Whatever. I guess I should read your blog BEFORE church on Wendsday beacause you already know what I say about that. Anyway, now I am going to go find somewhere that I can download this awesome game I found. Its called Baloon Tower Defense 3. I guess I'm the odd one out of three, so I guess its odd man out time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to download it. Go to www.playtowerdefensegames.com and look for Bloons tower defense 4. Much better than 3. And a lot of fun. It's play from your browser, no download required

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should go to http://ninjakiwi.com/ There are a couple extra levels on the official Bloons site...

    Also, I must disagree with you, Brent, I think 3 is better than 4 :p

    ReplyDelete