Thursday, July 15, 2010

BUSY!!!!

Hey guys and gals! I am so sorry it's been so long since I've had a blog post. I have been extremely busy getting ready for camp and well my time is just pulled between places... yet Ania will tell you I can still find time to sneak a game or two in now and again. For those of you not going to Falls Creek you can skip this next paragraph.

Falls Creek is coming up next week!!!!!!!!!!! I am extremely excited and cannot wait to see what God does for our group. The theme for the camp is SENT. Jesus was SENT to save us, we are SENT into the world to spread the love of Christ. The theme for the in cabin devotional during the evening will be titled "What's holding you back." So I hope you come hungry for spiritual food, because we're going to be dishing it out like crazy!

Ok, so August 6, we're having a back to school lock-in here at the church. Invite your friends!!!! It's going to be awesome :) It's going to be 9PM - 9AM. So get ready for that! Don't forget about Sunday School starting at 9AM!!! Daniel Watson and Jamie Mediak are doing a great job teaching, so come back to hear them teach some more! Next week Daniel will be teaching Wednesday night, so if you can't or aren't going to camp then please come to youth group to hear him speak!

Be praying for the youth group for this week. Pray that God will open the hearts, minds, and souls of all the youth going and please pray for Ania as she will be very pregnant in a very hot town!

2 comments:

  1. Well Brent, everyone has to find time to 'sneak in' some leasure activities and as far as camp goes that sounds great!!! Things holding me back... that's an interesting one, and a hard one. I know that often I don't want to recognize what's holding me back. I know I'm hungry and I hope everyone else is too:) That is very cruel, celebrating school:) I hope we all come back loving GOD more and any of us unsure of our salvation, or mabey not saved, come back saved and absolutely sure!
    Is Jamilee Jamie? That seems sort-of obvious but I just wanted to be sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am pretty positive Jamilee=Jamie :)
    -Jamilee or Jami (with no e.....what ever you al prefer)

    ReplyDelete