Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Day

Well, my new year's resolution of blogging more is not really happening... that's why it's a new years resolution I guess. Anyways, for those of you keeping track, I did preach a sermon on January 16. You can find it here. www.birchwoodchurch.com/media Then click on January 16.

It's the middle of February and the weather is starting to act like it's the end of March or early April. It's been gorgeous. My daughter is beginning to roll over from her stomach to her back and that has been pretty darn awesome to watch as she learns to do new things every day.

Youth has been going pretty well. We're starting to see visitors come and then come back for more the next week! I have been challenging my youth to actually bring their Bibles to church and while some are succeeding, others are failing miserably. I'm also going to have to start "encouraging" them to pay more attention during big church. I'm hearing too much from other people that they are too distracting during service, and that saddens me because I want them to get as much out of it as I do...

Anyways, tonight we will be continuing our discussion of Moses and the Israelite people. It will be a great time so I hope all my youth show up tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment