Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What?!?!?! 2 updates in one month! Holy cow, what is wrong with me?

I feel like updating at 7:55AM in the morning!

My wife is amazing, just want the world to know. She's kind, caring, and most of all forgiving when I mess up or say something stupid. It's wonderful to know that you have the exact person God planned for you from the beginning. It took awhile to find her, and I went through a lot and caused a lot of heartache along the way, but finally here she is.

Ok, enough sappy stuff. The Chapel is almost done!!!! Hopefully by the end of next week it will all be completed. The tile gets finished today, with waxing tonight and we do some more painting then carpet comes in on Monday. Wow, so close to being done.

Ok, well got to take Ania to work and then go to work myself. I'll catch yall later.

No comments:

Post a Comment